Tuesday, April 1, 2014

the london diaries. pub night.



These photos don't capture the true English charm that I felt tonight at The Feathers pub. All my senses were in full-pleasure mode during the two hours that I unwound while journaling and reviewing today's class notes. In the background I listened to fabulous music and the lovely lull of English accents in lively conversations all around me.  Tonight was "Quiz Night" at The Feathers, which draws a large crowd in an adjoining room every Tuesday for a trivial pursuit type of competition among tables of teams.

I have come to the realization that I want to live here.

At least my new goal is to be successful enough with my new businesses that I can return in the fall with Mike to take my style training.  In case you were wondering, the Salmon Nicoise salad was fabulous, and so was my Riesling.

Note: I have so much more that I want to say everyday, but I run out of time. Getting to bed on time is a significant challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment