Saturday, March 30, 2013

the other night nurse... sister love.

 Sweet Abby drove in from Minneapolis and arrived about 9pm to assume the night nurse duties with Hannah.  I got a text from Abby about midnight that said "Everything is good! Hannah is sleeping and I've got my chair next to Charlotte."  Hannah texted me at 2:45am and said "Abby is spoiling me with sleep!"

I had some flashbacks because Abby stayed with Hannah in the hospital overnight when Charlotte was born too.  When she arrived, I headed home to sleep... both times.
"Sisters... sisters... there were never such devoted sisters..."  
Left: Abby  Middle: Emily  Right: Hannah (at just about Charlotte's age)
It is fun to watch sisters extend such deep loving care for each other... Emily would be here too if she could!

No comments:

Post a Comment