Thursday, June 30, 2011

jane.



Looking for a beach friend or summer travel companion? Look no further. Jane is the answer.

Jane Erye is a classic written by Emily Bronte in 1847. All three of my bunnies have told me it is their all-time favorite book. One even plans to name a daughter Jane. I am currently listening to Jane Erye via book-on-CD in my car. I can't get enough! I am trying to plan a long car trip just so I can finish the adventure. (Two trips to Minneapolis have me in the middle of the book.)


Treat yourself to a friendship with Jane for a summer blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mother Rabbit,
    I too must confess and say Jane Eyre is my favorite novel. I've also watched as many versions of Jane Eyre as possible. The 2006 BBC and 1944 versions are my favorites. I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete