Monday, March 7, 2011

set the timer.

If you have a task before you that is overwhelming to start, or one that you just don't want to tackle, Mother Rabbit has a magical solution for you. Set the timer for one hour. No matter how nasty the task or how overwhelming the project, we can all do just about anything for one hour. Set the timer and dive into the project with gusto! Prevent distractions because this one hour is for this one particular project.

I guarantee that you will be amazed at how much progress you made in one little hour, and how little pain it actually caused you. Try it. You'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on my way out the door to buy a file cabinet, then will set the timer for one hour and dig into my piles of paper! You are so inspiring...xoxox I love your advice! (and YOU)

    ReplyDelete