Sunday, March 30, 2014

the london dairies.


 Look at the charming front door that welcoming me to England.


My new business venture with House of Colour has taken me to London for training.  I am currently jet-lagged, travel weary and can barely see straight but I want to get my first post up.  I have decided that Mother Rabbit will share her English adventures here as The London Dairies, thanks for the prompting of Inspired Living editor & friend, Chris Christen.

I have much I want to say already... about plane travel and getting your bearings in a new place... but since it is 3am across the pond, I am going to refrain from writing more than that I landed at Heathrow and then I landed at my B&B at 78 Nightingale Road in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England.  I begin my two week training tomorrow in nearby Watford at the House of Colour headquarters.

I am about 20 miles north of London and am happy to be nestled outside the city where what I call English charm really shows. If you look closely at the bottom photo you can see a window propped open on the top floor.  That is my room and what I will call home for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment