Saturday, October 27, 2012

the wonder toaster.

 
One of the benefits of moving is the opportunity clear out stuff that you no longer want to live with.  When we were packing up our kitchen this past summer, I picked up our old toaster and tossed it into the garbage can instead of into the moving box.  It still worked... but barely.  And it made a tingy-chinky sound every time you touched it and seemed to shout that it was the lowest budget toaster in the world.  I pronounced that this toaster was not nice enough for our beautiful new kitchen.
 
The problem was it was time consuming to make toast on the broiler setting of our range.   So I went on a search for the perfect toaster - and found it!  May I introduce and recommend the BREVILLE toaster.  It has bells and whistles that you didn't know you could live without!  I bought it at Williams Sonoma (but I am sure you can find it other places) and this was the 'lower end' model in the store.  'A Bit More' and 'Lift and Look' are two of my favorite buttons.
 
If you are interested in some serious toasting pleasure, check out the BREVILLE.  I give you permission to throw your toaster away even if you are not moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment