Saturday, April 2, 2011

airport socks in action.


I posted advice last fall recommending "airport socks" for going through security at airports. Mother Rabbit likes clean feet and she likes putting only clean feet inside her shoes and in her bed. Walking on certainly-not-clean paths through the X-ray machine was a problem for Mother Rabbit until she started putting an extra pair of socks in her carry-on bag to slip over her feet & socks after slipping off her shoes in the TSA security line.


Upon reading about this, one of my beloved readers sent me a pair of "rabbit socks" which are now my faithful airport socks. Try it. You'll like it.

1 comment:

  1. Probably my favorite advice from you...I think of you each time I am in the TSA line! xoxox (I also follow the journaling advice - though not as faithfully as you!)

    ReplyDelete