Thursday, May 13, 2010

beware of a sale.

You have heard me say again and again "If you wouldn't pay full price for it, don't buy it just because it is on sale." If you would pay full price for something you see on super sale, then by all means snatch it up. If not, leave it on the rack. It's probably the sale that appeals to you, not the item.

Another good bit of wisdom: If you can live without it, don't buy it. This is what I say to you when you call me from the store and describe in detail this amazing clothing item you just found on clearance. I know if you are taking time to call me about it, you are having doubts and want some confirmation. You won't get it from me. Love it or leave it.

I don't know anyone who doesn't have too many clothes.
Love, Mother Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment