Monday, April 7, 2014

the london diaries. salisbury saturday market.

I have a thing for street markets.  I love absorbing the sights, the sounds and the smells.  I love watching the locals.  I also really, really love photographing stuff in outdoor markets.  There is so much life represented in such a compact space, and I truly enjoy viewing it through the lens of my camera.  Here's a taste of what I saw.




 What a beautiful selection of wild mushrooms!
I could have spent the better part of an hour gazing at (and smelling) this olive stand. 

You can possibly understand why I felt exhilarated and rejuvenated after being at this market on Saturday morning in Salisbury, England. This is a smithering of the photos I took, and it was hard not to post more mushrooms & olives!

No comments:

Post a Comment